It's been awhile. Hey, there!
I've neglected this blog for so long that I doubt anyone checks it anymore.
That might be a good thing.
Just in case, I'll make sure to keep my thoughts positive. It's always been my way and up until the internet, most people saw it AS a positive. No, I'm not some Polly Anna oblivious to the ills of the world. I've seen some and been victim to some of the worst humanity has to offer and I am not going to let it get me down is all.
Life is good.
In spite of the fact that I am bone-tired and bleary-eyed, I am happy. I am alive and in good health with wonderful people orbiting my life. You can't ask for much more.
The travel bug has bit me and I'm planning for a biggie. If it all works out, I will be able to check out the South American and Central American region. Money is the biggest hurdle but the fundraising is going well and this girl has got some sewing skills. Side jobs are the key.
I put this in writing and out of my mind. I can now go on about my business.
Peace out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home